Membership dues help fund the good work of Tempe Sister Cities—and look at all you receive!
When you are a member of Tempe Sister Cities, you become eligible to participate in our group travel opportunities.
Plus, you receive our newsletter with the latest information on both Hackett House and Tempe Sister Cities programs:
- Details on cooking classes
- Invitations to social events
- Information on cultural and educational programs
- Details on exchange and hosting opportunities
- Access to travel itineraries for planned sister cities trips
- Receive our monthly newsletter and quarterly magazine
Hackett House membership is also included FREE when you join Tempe Sister Cities as a member. You’ll enjoy member discounts for all Hackett House events and shopping.
Membership costs less than you might think
2012 dues are affordable, tax deductible, and do so much good in our community:
- Ambassador (college students / young professionals) $25.00 per year
- Individual or Family Membership – $35.00 per year
- Friends of Sister Cities – $50.00 per year
- Corporate membership - $200.00 per year
- Lifetime Membership – $400.00 :
Membership dues cover a calendar year period. New members are encouraged any time of the year; existing members are asked to send their renewals by January 1.
Register and pay conveniently online and enjoy all the benefits of Tempe Sister Cities membership today.
Or, if you prefer, you may mail your completed form and check made payable to Tempe Sister Cities Corporation, to
Tempe Sister Cities
95 W 4th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281-4607